Since 1776, real estate has accounted for 70 to 90% of the millionaires in the United States.
Since 1776 real estate has doubled in value every 20 years
You can make money with real estate in both the up and down markets.
The 6 ways every dollar you have in real estate makes you money:
1. Cash Flow
2. Equity Capture
3. Equity Build up
4. Market Appreciation
5. Tax Advantage
6. Forced Appreciation
The fifth reason we chose real estate is because it changes your life and comes with its own ability to pay for its self.
The final reason Leverage, use of borrowed money to increase production volume, and thus sales and earnings. It is measured as the ratio of total debt to total assets.
Why I Choose Real Estate Investing
- You get to be your own boss… I was able to set my own hours and decide for myself how to manage my time and priorities. I could work from home, set my own goals, and reap the rewards of your successes.
- Choosing real estate careers can be a quick process…This didn’t mean it was an easy choice, but simply that there accessible educational opportunities from my varied backgrounds I could use to my advantage.
- The earning potential in real estate investing…You’re not limited to how much you can earn hourly, or even to a particular salary group. Since your career is essentially your business, your main limitations are how well you can start and grow your business.
- Helping people during milestones…I have a passion for giving back and gain great satisfaction in knowing I help people through this stage in their lives and truly be part of a community. As a real estate investor you sometimes become part counselor, part life coach, and part mentor.
- Real estate is always changing…I like change, new trends, and adapting to different markets, real estate offer the versatility in a work environment that I crave. You also get to deal with many different personality types.
- I’m an expert…After spend time learning how to become a real estate investor and then honing my skills by investing, I genuinely become knowledgeable and good at what I do. Others look to me for advice and my thoughts on the market.
- Real estate gives me an incentive for working hard… It’s a rewarding kind of hard work. I’ve Worked hard for someone else and didn’t get the same gratification doing it for someone else. I can now see my self giveback and building a legacy. I would like to teach and mentor others.